Introduction to Data Governance at UNSW
A short introduction to Data Governance module has been developed to provide staff with a 5-10 minute overview of their data governance responsibilities at UNSW.
New staff are enrolled automatically in the module.
Existing staff can self-enrol in the module by following these steps:
- Log in to myUNSW
- Click My Staff Profile
- Click Learning and Development Tab
- Select Request Training Enrolment
- Select Search by Course Number (not Name)
- Enter DATAGV and click search
- Select Data Governance at UNSW and Request Training Enrolment
Your online course should become available within 24hrs of enrolment.